Grill-n-Chill Show Rules
As with all things in life we have some rules. Not too many and they’re all in place to make sure we all enjoy Grill-n-Chill. We don’t want to stop you all enjoying yourselves, but at the same time, we want everyone to enjoy themselves. So please, use common sense – it saves any awkward conversation and allows our security team to do their job.
IT IS A CONDITION OF ENTRY THAT YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES. THE PROMOTERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION AND/OR EJECT ANYONE INFRINGING THESE CONDITIONS.
- 5 mph speed limit on site, anyone ‘speeding’ or driving in a dangerous manner will be evicted – no warning, no refund, no messing.
- No mopeds, go-peds, monkey bikes or similar to be used at any time, anywhere on site.
- No ground fires, all BBQ’s must be off-ground.
- Anyone using a fire pit must have a fire extinguisher on show. Anyone found not to have one will be required to put the fire pit out immediately.
- No fireworks or Chinese lanterns. Anyone found with or using fireworks will be removed from the site without discussion or refund of entrance fees.
- No petrol generators, diesel generators are fine.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- No independent sound systems.
- It’s a family show, music must be kept low after 9 pm and off by 11 pm.
- No driving on site (apart from arrival and departure).
- No parking or camping on the roadways.
- All exits and access points must be kept clear.
- Medical assistance can be found by contacting the on-site medics, one of the marshals or by dialling 999.
- No ‘unauthorised’ trading on site, you will be asked to leave with no refund.
- No twin-axel caravans on show site, please pre-book with Hop Farm.
- Please keep valuables locked in your car and out of sight or on your person. You are responsible for your own possessions.
Please stay out of restricted areas and observe all signs.
The organisers are your ‘friends’ but they can’t be everywhere. If you see something suspicious or someone causing upset, please inform one of the Grill-n-Chill staff members. Better to deal with things immediately than moaning on an internet forum days after the event has finished.